Property Booking Process
How does our property photography service booking process work?
1. Contact us by phone or or email with the property you would like to market. Please include:
- address and a Google maps location if it is not obvioius
- the direction the property faces,
- number of bedrooms
2. We will then carry out a survey (normally remotely) with suggestions for time of day, weather, tide times, styling, whether or not aerial images are possible, etc and provide a quote.
3. Book the property for photography. Good weather will be required for exteriors (and some interiors). It is best to schedule 2-3 days and confirm the day before photography with an accurate weather forecast, either directly with the vendor or through yourselves. A copy of our Property Presentation Guide will need to be issued to the property owner.
4. We carry out the photography, edit the images and deliver them to you by your preferred transfer method.
5. Invoicing terms are immediate for new customers and monthly for regular customers.